On Sun, 13 Dec 2020 11:00:32 +0100, livio <l...@liv.io> wrote:

> # cat /etc/hostname.aggr0
> trunkport em1 trunkport em2 trunkport em3 lacpmode active lacptimeout
> slow description "i_data"
> up

I just tried adding "lacpmode active lacptimeout slow" in case
ifconfig(8) was lying and they were not the default, but it didn't help.

> It works well for me and I never had issues. I currently use a HP
> switch, but it also works with Cisco.
> Maybe some leftovers from the LACP config? I never encountered the
> "no carrier status" issue though.

What do you mean "some leftovers from the LACP config"? I only removed
the trunk0 interface. There isn't anything to change on switch (since
it works with trunk(4)), is it?

For the record, the switch is a TP-LINK TL-SG3216

Cheers,
Daniel