Hello,

I used OpenBSD as a PE router on my network. The router is connected to an IX, a
transit and multiple peers with OpenBGPd.

Earlier this week, I enabled pflow(4) to track traffic usage.
Unfortunately enabling pf(4) on a edge router does not seems like a good idea.
Some peers called in to tell they notice multiple problems (ranging from what
seems MTU problem to cut in lengthy TCP sessions), deactivating pf(4)
instantaneously fixed the problem on their side, reactivating pf($) and the
problems are back.

I tried to push up the state table (I reached 300k states), to no avail.

Do you know what are the "right settings" to have pflow(4) enabled on PE router
?

Thank you in advance,
Denis