Stuart Henderson [s...@spacehopper.org] wrote:

> Oh watch out with sloppy. Keep an eye on your state table size.

Really? Wouldn't sloppy keep the state table smaller if anything since it's
tracking less specifically?

Anyways I use sloppy across four boxes that run in parallel with pfsync. There
could easily be 10,000 devices behind it at any given time. I keep my state
table limit at 1,000,000. It's around 300,000 during this lighter traffic
period today. I had to do sloppy after moving to several boxes in parallel, I
didn't notice sloppy making any significant difference?

Chris