HI,

Yes, on my em0 interface I am using ‘dhcp’ and this is the source IP for pflow.
The setup is a basic firewall as described in the PF example firewall.

Interface em0 = external using dhcp (Static IP assigned by carrier)
Interface em1 = internal with static IP (Lan using 10.0.x.x/24)

Output from /etc/hostname.pflow0 (Not real IPs)
flowdst 203.0.113.1:3001 flowsrc 198.51.100.1
pflowproto 10

Thanks

Antonino Sidoti