> On Oct 15, 2021, at 10:56 PM, Antonino Sidoti <n...@sidoti.id.au> wrote:
>
> HI,
>
> Yes, on my em0 interface I am using ‘dhcp’ and this is the source IP for
> pflow. The setup is a basic firewall as described in the PF example firewall.
>
> Interface em0 = external using dhcp (Static IP assigned by carrier)
> Interface em1 = internal with static IP (Lan using 10.0.x.x/24)
>
> Output from /etc/hostname.pflow0 (Not real IPs)
> flowdst 203.0.113.1:3001 flowsrc 198.51.100.1
> pflowproto 10
>
> Thanks
>
> Antonino Sidoti

Thanks for the details.  A recent change in 7.0 introduced a change in behavior
for DHCP configured interfaces.  The IP could be assigned after other
interfaces are configured.  You may need to assign the static IP in
hostname.em0 before the dhcp line, or run dhclient directly from hostname.em0
and avoid using “dhcp” in there.