HI,

I added ‘!dhclient \$if’ to the /etc/hostname.em0 and removed ‘dhcp’. It is
working now with no errors on startup and the interface ‘pflow0’ now working
properly.

pf enabled
net.inet.ip.forwarding: 0 -> 1
net.inet6.ip6.forwarding: 0 -> 1
starting network
em0: no link....got link
em0: no lease.....got lease
em0: 122.199.32.172 lease accepted from 116.255.18.1 (3c:fd:fe:bd:95:13)
reordering libraries: done.
starting early daemons: syslogd pflogd unbound ntpd.
starting RPC daemons:.
savecore: no core dump
checking quotas: done.
clearing /tmp
kern.securelevel: 0 -> 1
creating runtime link editor directory cache.
preserving editor files.
starting network daemons: sshd snmpd dhcpd rad smtpd.
starting package daemons: dhcpcd.
starting local daemons: cron.
Sun Oct 17 12:24:00 AEDT 2021

Many thanks for your help