Yes I know. With rdomains and pair it would be nice to write a daemon that
inspect L7 search for bittorrent identification and take action above those
packets.
Yes. DMCA is a complete overkill. Vultr applies it. When business will grow
I will host in some data center a pair of servers and do vmd machines. But
I've got to register for RIPE, get an IPv4 and IPv6 class, and so on. It's
a temporary solution. For now I'm using ndpi on linux and changing DSCP.

--
Name: Riccardo Giuntoli
Email: tag...@gmail.com