On Mon, Jul 17, 2023 at 08:41:56AM -0600, deich...@placebonol.com wrote:
> Hi Peter
>
> I don't have a lot of spare money lately, last week extensive car repair and
> the home air conditioner failed last week, however I can contribute funds for
> quantity 1 and maybe 2 Mango Pi.  Perhaps some one else can help too.
>
> diana

OK you got me Diana, I'll pledge 60 EUR, I have some reserves.  That should
be enough for 2 Mango Pi's.  So we have 3-4 Mango Pi's.  Anyone else willing
to put in some money?  I don't know how to go about this best, should I
pay my pledge to openbsdfoundation with the explicit request that this should
go toward these?  Or how would we escrow this?  Does OpenBSD have the means
of ordering from AliExpress?

I still have an outstanding pledge to OpenBSD of 5 EUR, which I'll pay when
or if OpenBSD 7.4 gets ED448 support.  I'm really hoping it will go in before
the release so that I can adjust my software accordingly for this year (my
release is in November/December).

Best Regards,
-peter

--
Over thirty years experience on Unix-like Operating Systems starting with QNX.