Hi misc,

I quickly chatted on #openbsd over at libera and tried different
solutions but none of them worked; my problem is as follows:

Until yesterday my WiFi on an iPhone 7 (iOS 15.8) was working
flawlessly; the IPv4s are statically assigned by dhcp(8). I disabled MAC
address randomization on the smartphone. As it seems, I can ping, e.g.
google.de (both IPv4 and IPv6), proof-checked with "HE.NET Network
Tools" on the smartphone. The router is running OpenBSD 7.4.

I can ping the local network, e.g. 10.10.10.10, but can't connect to
services running on that IP - likewise I can't make outbound connections
to (secure) HTTP, IMAP et al.

I can connect via ethernet and WiFi to

    https://www.apple.com/library/test/success.html

and to the mentionend, local services with my M1.

The only client that has troubles connecting is the iPhone 7. I
double-checked with an iPhone 8 of a relative: connection is working
fine.

DNS blocking with a RPZ in unbound is enforced for the whole network,
but as far as I'm concerned that is not the problem since a connection
is possible with the M1 & iPhone 8. Anyway - these are the steps I
already checked off my list:

o I tried disabling the RPZ:
  no luck.

o I tried loading /etc/examples/pf.conf:
  no luck.

o I tried re-naming the WiFi and changing the wpakey:
  no luck.

o I tried enabling and disabling encryption on my WiFi:
  no luck.

o I tried handing out different IPs / re-enabling MAC address
  randomization:
  no luck.

o I tried bringing down the interface, rebooting, flushing the
  routing table:
  no luck.

Any suggestions, ideas, tips, either network- or  software-wise - or is
this simply a hardware defect / support case for Cupertino?

Best regards.