On 11/16/2023 9:39 AM, Manuel Kuklinski wrote:
Am Donnerstag 16 November 2023 um 8:53:10 -0700, schrieb John Brooks 2,1K:
I had a similar problem a few weeks back. Turned out to be a partial
failure of a network card. I could send and receive ICMP traffic, but
not TCP traffic. Replaced the network card, then everything worked
as expected.
Was the failure on the endpoint or the gateway?

The failure was an ethernet network interface card on a clients firewall protecting his internal network. PCI dual port gigabit with Intel chipset. Complete failures are fairly
easy to troubleshoot, partial failures become more complicated.