Am Donnerstag 16 November 2023 um 17:39:36 +0100, schrieb Manuel Kuklinski 0,3K:
> Am Donnerstag 16 November 2023 um 8:53:10 -0700, schrieb John Brooks 2,1K:
> > I had a similar problem a few weeks back. Turned out to be a partial
> > failure of a network card. I could send and receive ICMP traffic, but
> > not TCP traffic. Replaced the network card, then everything worked
> > as expected.
>
> Was the failure on the endpoint or the gateway?

O.K. - I tested a TCP connection via "ELX TCP Client" to different hosts
and ports; if the app isn't lying, connections can be made via TCP...

Since ping is working, I guess ICMP is working too; to be safe, I
purchased a second AR5BXB92 for my APU to finally rule out this error.

I opened a support ticket with Cupertino, since TCP seems to be clearly
working, according to the mentioned app - just "regular" connections can't
be openend to HTTP, IMAP et al, via TCP in different apps...

They will call me at Saturday - I'll report! Debugging such a thing on a
smartphone sucks :-|