Hello i am trying to configure OpenBSD as a firewall but I can't get it to
ping outside the firewall and subsequently unable to reach the internet
with devices behind the firewall. I tried changing my pf.conf to match the
FAQ (as best as i could) and still cant get it to work. I am currently
trying to get both IPV4 and IPV6 addresses to my devices. Can anyone tell
me what I am doing wrong?

For reference I can do the following:
1. Ping the firewall and connected devices from the inside LAN networks.
2. Use the firewall itself to ping outside and reach internet(use things
like pkg_add , etc).
3. Use devices in my LAN networks to successfully ping the gateway.
4. For some reason my devices  on the lan only get IPV4 addresses and not
IPV6 in addition.