I have a USB mouse that starts to move a little
on its own once in a while when I'm browsing
the internet using chromium. My USB keyboard
is also acting up...it just started typing spaces all
of a sudden as I was typing up this email and
wasn't reactive to any input until I unplugged it
and plugged it back in.
Is it Chromium? Or is it OpenBSD? I think it's
Chromium, but how to get to the bottom of it?
I'm on OpenBSD 7.5 right now, but I've seen it
on OpenBSD 7.4. And I've seen this on my
Fedora 39 installation before, by the way. I think
it's a major security flaw somewhere.