On Sun, 05 May 2024 20:49:32 +0200,
Austin Hook <aus...@hook.org> wrote:

> In the past 6 months is has gotten more and more difficult to sign-on
> to with Firefox and OpenBSD, as they have tried to make their sites more
> and more bullet proof.

Yeah, an industry to figth bots is qutie popular these days and a lot of
companies tries to use it or make their own, in-house, solution.

The worst things waits us tomorrow, when you can't go to the web site
without using Apple or Google kind of VPN which works only on their devices
and OS.

Until that tomorrow is happened, here alway a hope.

> It seems to go through an amazing number of redirects, and then gets hung
> up in the process.  Sometimes, tapping different cadences with lots of
> control-R or control-F5 sequences, I can get through.  It must be a matter
> of timing.
>
> I guess it works better with other operating systems and/or browsers.  In
> fact I do have much better luck with Chromium + OpenBSD although not
> always.

Have you tried to enable WebAssembly?

I do use chromium with WebAssembly enabled without any issue had openned
https://personal.atb.com/ from Europe, note Canada.

> I'd prefer to use Firefox, so long as it exists semi-independently of
> monsters like Google.

See www/ungoogled-chromium which is chromium without google.

--
wbr, Kirill