Hi all,

I'd like to know your opinion about to major DNS servers: Bind and
djbdns. Which one is the best (I'm not sure if I may ask it this way)?
Which one you'd best recommend? I've already used Bind (and I still
use it) and I know it works perfectly fine. But before getting in
touch with OpenBSD and their users I realized that I had an wrong
opinion about a lot of softwares. So I'd like to know your opinion.

P.S. My intention is not starting a flamed discussion or even an
argument. I just want to know your opinion about this issue.

Thanks

--
Joco Salvatti
Undergraduating in Computer Science