Hi all,

I'd just want to say that I've bought OpenBSD 3.9 CD's and still not
received them ! So, I've download it (one time for home, one time for
job), it's easier than waiting for the CDs :) But this let me think
that the estimated FTP/CD ratio is not very meaningfull (about the
money question). I don't know how to estimate the part of unpaied FTP
OpenBSD download.

I know I live on Reunion Island, but Wim... What are you doing man !? ;)

This message has been cyphered, wifi'ed, bridged, filtered, routed,
nat'ed, pppoe'ed with OpenBSD 3.9. Thank you for making this possible.

Bruno.