Peter Strvmberg wrote:
I have a net4801 with a vpn1411 and I occasionally got the error
(but not for a good while now).

I also have a vpn1411 in a generic i386 mb and I *never* seen the error on that
machine.

Peter,

Could you provide a model number for your generic i386 mainboard? Is it a vpn1411 you are using on the non-Soekris board, or the vpn1401 (PCI or mini-PCI)? Have you used your net4801 without the vpn1411? If so, did you get any of these errors without the vpn1411? What version of OpenBSD are you using on these machines?

Would you be so kind as to run the script (over ssh) which I posted in the original message? Preferably on both the machines you have with a vpn1411 for a minimum of ten minutes. It would be very helpful.

Thanks for the info, I hope we hear more!

Breeno