Dear folks,

some time ago, i posted a message asking about SMP support in openbsd.
I wondered what was the state-of-art algorithm for massive parallel
performance and the one openbsd picked.

Sorry, but i turn to this subject again because i don't have that
thread of conversation, so please, forgive me if this hurts you.

One new question i would like to add to the current thread is about
high performance 64 bit clean file system. I know, nowadays OBSD does
not support Multi Tera/Peta byte file systems. Is there plan to add
support for such file systems? What could it be the trend for openbsd
to follows?

/all the best.