Gilles> I am looking for companies that provide OpenBSD-powered dedicated
Gilles> hosting.  Currently, I am being hosted by a french company which
Gilles> turned out to be as incompetent as can be, and I am willing to switch
Gilles> as soon as possible (preferably before the 25th of September).

stonehenge.com has been on an openbsd-based dedicated box since april of 2002
at sprocketdata.com.  You can ask me privately about details.