Gilles Chehade wrote:
Hi misc@,

I am looking for companies that provide OpenBSD-powered dedicated hosting.
Currently, I am being hosted by a french company which turned out to be as
incompetent as can be, and I am willing to switch as soon as possible
(preferably before the 25th of September).

I have google-d a bit and found out a few companies, but its hard to know
in advance which are competent and which will drive me into depression. So
I'm turning to you, if you know of companies that do good work, that aren't
too expensive and that provide OpenBSD based services, please mail me
off-list so I can start digging their offers.

Thanks a lot people ;)

Do as you wish and you will find many that run OpenBSD for hosting.

But if I may suggest, why don't you give it to:

http://www.bsws.de/

You mush have eared of it for sure no?

Is the person "Henning Brauer" right a bell for you?

I would be hard press to say that you could find a company out there that would/could do a better job, or at a minimum, know what's under the hood!

I think if you have the possibility to use some of the services of the same developers that give you OpenBSD, then I don't see why you shouldn't. You don't have to agree with me if you don't see it the same way, but why not? I never compare prices and frankly I wouldn't eiter, at a minimum you know what you would pay for and you would know it just work!

Just a thought!

Daniel