Jeff Quast wrote:

On 10/4/06, ivorob <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 Dimitry Andric wrote:

 ivorob wrote:
> The chance of getting these modems working on any non-Windows platform
> is almost zero.  Please complain to your vendor(s). :)

Are you sure? I agree in theory, but I heard about ltmodem project for
linux.

Your comments ANGER ME

May be some ports of this project exist for OpenBSD? What do you
think?

I think not!!!

See the ltmodem webpage
http://www.physcip.uni-stuttgart.de/heby/ltmodem/#sources , under
"Sources"(ironic!) unpack ltmodem-8.26a.tar.gz , then unpack
source.tar.gz found in this. you will find source/ltmobj.o -- this is
the actual driver. a BLOB ( see http://www.openbsd.org/lyrics.html#39
). The rest is just garbage wrappers.

If you have a problem with openbsd not supporting BLOBS, then by all
means, use linux!!

Thanks a lot.