On 10/27/06, Breen Ouellette wrote:
I think your statement may be a little too broad. Not everyone who
avoids the CDs deserves shame. It's the people who only take from the
project, and never give back in kind for the high value that they have
received, who should feel ashamed.

That would still be most OpenBSD users, wouldn't it?

As a non-developer, I feel that *whatever* I do (short of becoming a
developer), I am not giving back in kind for the high value that I
have received. Yet this makes me feel grateful (and somewhat humbled),
not ashamed.

And what is the shame in taking something for free and not
reciprocating when someone gives it to you for free and makes clear
that there are no strings attached and that they want it that way?

-Eliah