Stephen Schaff wrote:
I've got 4.0 running nicely on a server sitting in a data centre, thanks to the help of the members of this list.
It's been up since Nov. 22nd and in production.

Yesterday it inexplicably went dark. I went down to check it out, and hooked up the monitor and keyboard. I could see the welcoming login prompt, but it wouldn't accept any input. It wasn't accepting any pings from a remote system on the network either. The only word I have for that is frozen - if there's better terminology out there - please let me know.

Welcome to the club!  :-(

A couple of minutes ago I restarted a frozen PC of mine.
This happens to different PCs, and I replaced ALL the hardware, but nothing changed. It seems to happen usually during high disk/network activity, but I'm not sure.
For sure they became much more frequent after the upgrade from 3.9 to 4.0.
I sent several emails here, but nobody seemed to have any real clue...

Bye.

    __
   |-                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]