On 1/27/07, Joachim Schipper <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Without details, that's about the best I can do. Some things which may
or may not be useful to you:
        siteXYtools
        some form of binary patching
        freeNX, some VNC, or just plain X-over-the-network; or rdesktop,
if you use Windows servers

Along these lines, is there an NX client that works on OpenBSD? I've
played (only briefly) with the only one I've found available, namely
the linux client downloadable from nomachine.com. It starts up under
linux compatibility, but complains that it can't set TCP_NODELAY. I
didn't have the smarts or time to dig further than that. Anyone else?

-Josh