Hello,

I am running -current and I'm a little confused about expat.
It was removed from the ports tree, with message "expat comes with OpenBSD as of release 4.2". Indeed I see it is in /usr/src/lib/libexpat. However it is not in /usr/src/lib/Makefile, so it isn't being built. My direct problem is building /usr/ports/devel/apr-util, which aparently looks for expat in $X11BASE (/usr/X11R6). Since I don't have X installed this fails. Furthermore, I don't want to install X and surely apr-util doesn't need to depend on it.

Can someone enlighten me about where expat ought to be, so I can modify the Makefile for apr-util correctly ?

TIA,
Jaap Versteegh