On 6/15/07, Pieter Verberne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
*I'm thinking of a R60 or T60. I have no interest in widescreen.

I bought a T60 recently -

o wpi(4) is not detected - fatal firmware error. From the manpage -
"fatal firmware error. For some reason, the firmware crashed. The
driver will reset the hardware. This should not happen."

o APM is not detected

I am not sure whether other bits like Infrared, bluetooth would work
smoothly as well.

I sent the dmesg so hopefully everything will work by the time 4.2 comes out.

At the time however, I installed Fedora Core 7 which detects
everything just fine (or with small tweaks here and there)