This looks very much like something which was hosted at blogspot.com
last week. Somebody on #OpenBSD found it, most people found it
ridiculous. For some odd reason I have not been able to dig up the
exact reference, so it's possible it was removed from blogspot.

I'd be surprised if the fact content in this is above 'barely
measurable'.

http://bsdly.blogspot.com/ http://www.datadok.no/ http://www.nuug.no/