"J.C. Roberts" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> At the moment, the blogspot page reads:
>
>       SUNDAY, AUGUST 05, 2007
>       I have removed the most recent entry to this weblog on account of
>       outrageous remarks made by Theo deRaadt in response to it and also
>       due to a legal threat from AMD. Thank you for your attention.

So AMD rattled their sabers and the troll shat itself. Well, at least
that's possibly over then.  I just don't get what it is makes some
people do stupid stuff like this.

Ow hell, nevermind. There's a fresh snapshot to be taken in :)

- P
http://bsdly.blogspot.com/ http://www.datadok.no/ http://www.nuug.no/