Hello there,

I recently began to read about OpenBSD with a view to installing it on
my home system (I am somewhat new to Unix) and while I was able to
install the base system without any problems I was unable to find
clear instructions or pointers on how to go on from there.

I wish to install the system then install and use the KDE interface
and use CVSync to update all source and follow the stable branch.  I
am confident that if someone was to send me details of how to
accomplish this I would be able to learn much more about the system
and how to use it.

At the moment I use Ubuntu and come from an M$ background so want to
learn as much as possible.  I sometimes make mistakes (as can be seen
in my previous post but I am improving).

Thanks in advance.

A.