2007/9/3, Rui Miguel Silva Seabra <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Then a choice of licenses is offered to the receiver. If he only uses the
> software, neither affects him, but if he distributes, he either does it
> under the terms of the GPL v2 or under the terms of the BSD, or just as
> dual licensed. Actually, strictly speaking, the word *alternatively* might
> be interpreted in a more radical way as meaning you can't distribute in a
> dual licensed form, but I don't subscribe that.

Hi.

My understanding is:

1) BSD/ISC and GPL Licenses are just a set of condition that you need
to satisfy should you like to re-distribute its code.

2) Dual License means you need to satisfy conditions of either BSD/ISC, or GPL.

So basically, all it tells you is that you are granted to
re-distribute the source code under certain conditions, that however
does not grant you any permission to alter its copyright notice,
right?
09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0