On Tue, Sep 04, 2007 at 09:41:04PM +0200, Timo Schoeler wrote:
> > I think that if *alternative* means both at the same time in any
> > reputable dictionary (legal or not),
>
> Show those. Besides this, it is WRONG.
>
> http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/alternative
>
> Hence the meaning of ALTERNATIVE: NOT all at the same time. Maybe you
> need a Heisenberg experience to understand?

Are you lying intentionally? "NOT all at the same time" is far from
the definition of the word in that page (which I had already linked to).

   1. A situation which allows a choice between two or more possibilities.
   2. A choice between two or more possibilities.
   3. One of several things which can be chosen.

All implying only one, and not both.

> > then I'm on a parallel reality
> > for sure.
>
> Obviously, yes.

Glad to.

> > Other than that, you're just being pretentious.
>
> Please, let this thread die.

Glad you're helping it.

Rui

--
Hail Eris, Hack Linux!
Today is Boomtime, the 28th day of Bureaucracy in the YOLD 3173
+ So let's do it...?