Thus Rui Miguel Silva Seabra <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> spake on Tue, 4 Sep 2007
20:52:59 +0100:

> On Tue, Sep 04, 2007 at 09:41:04PM +0200, Timo Schoeler wrote:
> > > I think that if *alternative* means both at the same time in any
> > > reputable dictionary (legal or not),
> >
> > Show those. Besides this, it is WRONG.
> >
> > http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/alternative
> >
> > Hence the meaning of ALTERNATIVE: NOT all at the same time. Maybe
> > you need a Heisenberg experience to understand?
>
> Are you lying intentionally?

Given that you live in a parallel world where everything is *^-1, I'm
saying the truth. Fine, good that you realize that.

> "NOT all at the same time" is far from
> the definition of the word in that page (which I had already linked
> to).

Huh?

>    1. A situation which allows a choice between two or more
> possibilities.

You are standing at the edge of Niagara Falls (as a matter of fact,
your parallel reality might not know something like this, so have a
look here [0]).

You have the CHOICE of jumping OR stepping back.

You do NOT have the possibility to do BOTH AT THE SAME TIME.

(Given your not at least an Angel or something similar.)

>    2. A choice between two or more possibilities.

Aha.

>    3. One of several things which can be chosen.

One. Of N. Very clear, isn't it?

> All implying only one, and not both.

Yes, and why do you state the opposite?

> > > then I'm on a parallel reality
> > > for sure.
> >
> > Obviously, yes.
>
> Glad to.

Yes, you'd be an all-time winner of the Darwin Awards [1] in this
universe.

> > > Other than that, you're just being pretentious.
> >
> > Please, let this thread die.
>
> Glad you're helping it.

Even your universe surely knows people use polemics when running out of
facts.

> Rui

Timo

[0] -- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niagara_Falls