Paul Taulborg wrote:
Booya! Updated my BIOS to the latest version (44), and applied the patch that was kindly provided to me here:
http://marc.info/?l=openbsd-tech&m=118975639013313&w=2

I also enabled acpi0 in the kernel by default (required to see the other processors), and tada!

I had to apply the patch above, as it would die with "out of bounds" error.

I will let you know if I run into any stability issues, but am really happy to get this working! Thanks for all the help!

Please do not forget to send the feedback requested back to Chris. Find the email in the URL above.

mkdir mymachine
cd mymachine
cp /var/run/dmesg.boot .
sudo acpidump -o mymachine > mymachine.aml
cd ..
tar zcf mymachine.tgz mymachine