We have been using OpenBSD my entire IT career, 5 1/2 years, I like the way
its easy to roll out, configure and the cost the most.

I would like an honest opinion of the group.  We have customers that
maintain their own firewalls and VPNs and it appears to us that that those
sites seem to transmit data quicker than the sites that we maintain with
OpenBSD firewalls and VPNs, assuming identical bandwidth.  We have an
OpenBSD VPN/firewall at our main site, so realistically, all of our data
does transpose OpenBSD before it ultimately hits our network.

My question is should I consider a non OpenBSD solutions, ie Cisco devs or
should I attempt to tweak my existing boxes?
Regards,
Chris