lsusb (as found in web)

Bus 005 Device 003: ID eb1a:2761 eMPIA Technology, Inc.
Bus 005 Device 002: ID 0cf2:6225 ENE Technology, Inc.
Bus 005 Device 001: ID 0000:0000
Bus 004 Device 001: ID 0000:0000
Bus 003 Device 001: ID 0000:0000
Bus 002 Device 001: ID 0000:0000
Bus 001 Device 001: ID 0000:0000

0cf2:6225 ENE Technology, Inc. is probably an SD controller
and
eb1a:2761 eMPIA Technology, Inc. is probably a web-camera.

- Alexey.