On Wed, Nov 14, 2007 at 01:02:55AM +0200, Alexey Suslikov wrote:
Hi Alexey.

> Looks like WLAN is Atheros 5212 which is ath(4) under OpenBSD.
> See here http://forums.bsdnexus.com/viewtopic.php?pid=16360#p16360
>
> About LAN. I think it is Attansic/Atheros L2. It is unsupported as of
> 4.2 and -current. There are linux drivers:
Thank you for your enlightment ;)

> Attansic L1 Gigabit (also can be found on ASUS P5K mainboards)
> http://atl1.sourceforge.net/
>
> Attansic L2 10/100 (also can be found on ASUS F5R laptops)
> http://lwn.net/Articles/218588/
>
> Btw, Attansic drivers (according to source code and module naming)
> are somehow based on (derived from) Intel drivers.
O.K. As long as the WLAN interface is working I have no problem.
The CPU is "powerfull" enough to do IPSec so LAN is a "nice to have"
for me ;)

> Ask developers. Maybe these drivers are easy to port if you'll donate
> couple of Eee-PCs. They are so cheap :)
Hmmmm .... I'm really thinking about this idea ;)

Andreas.

--
Windows 95: A 32-bit patch for a 16-bit GUI shell running on top of
an 8-bit operating system written for a 4-bit processor by a 2-bit