* Karthik Kumar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2007-12-14 05:02:45]:

> Hey, we could all use the same arguments and call OpenBSD hypocritical:
>
> say no to blobs (it's even on the nvidia-wallpaper!) but say yes to
> libflashplayer.so (which is of course secure because it's obscure, but
> more than that it's a necessity for so many users which makes it
> ethical to use it anyway) => maybe this will be the next misc@ thread
>
> So who's the hypocrite huh? These spats will never end.
>
> And for those who didn't notice, rms takes about a day to respond to
> his emails; So please don't scream if you don't get a timely reply.
>
> Karthik

Take into consideration that OpenBSD primairly does not use blobs
because they force you to:

Rely on someone else to make it
Rely on someone else to fix it
Design X.org in a crappy way so said blobs can be used
Security...

It's not because of some ethical reason.  Do your homework before
you accuse people.

--
Travers Buda