Karthik Kumar writes:

> If the confusion regarding whether such a flash player exists at all:
> http://www.undeadly.org/cgi?action=article&sid=20070907181228

The irony there is that I stopped working on Gnash (an official
FSF project) for OpenBSD when they added a Windows developer as
a project member.  While I was working to fix various bugs on
OpenBSD, he loudly argued that they drop support for
"insignificant" OSes like OpenBSD, sticking with the important 3
(Windows, Mac OS X and Linux).  He was widely praised for this
"important" work on Windows support, and ended up with commit
access and project membership.  The OpenBSD port rots.