* Karthik Kumar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2007-12-14 21:35:57]:

> If the confusion regarding whether such a flash player exists at all:
> http://www.undeadly.org/cgi?action=article&sid=20070907181228
>
> --
> Karthik
> http://guilt.bafsoft.net

What's your point?  Of course it exists...  this is Open BSD after
all, it's pretty Open about things: anoncvs, cvsup, cvssync, the web
cvs browser on openbsd.org, public mailling lists...

I think what you're trying to say is that the OpenBSD camp has some
morality against flash but it's included in the tree anyhow.  Wrong,
there is no ethical problem with flash in this camp.

However, we do _despise_ flash-based websites and ads.  It certainly
tops my list of things on the WWW that are unportable, inefficient,
and a pain in the ass.

Sorry, the only hypocrite here is Stallman; who, incidentally, I
did have respect for before this thread.

--
Travers Buda