On Dec 14, 2007 9:09 AM, David H. Lynch Jr. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>     Do you have turrets or aspergers or some other reason why you are
> compelled to insult virtually everyone ?

Wow, now we're taking potshots at the handicapped. There goes that
fluffy PC do-gooder image then.

>     Outside the cult of OpenBSD no one else sees it that way.

Here we go again, there is no cult, get over it. I'm speaking for
myself, as a lowly user. Theo doesn't need me to fight his corner, I'm
just fighting mine, as probably most of the people on this list,
although I wouldn't know as we don't communally bask in the shining
glory of Our One True Leader.  There's actually no "we" per se, from
my viewpoint here.

I happen to use OpenBSD, firstly because it works, secondly because it
works and thirdly because the project doesn't try to shove
self-serving incoherent crap down my throat the whole time. Oh and it
also happens to coincide with my beliefs on things like freedom, but
then again I don't think a bunch of raving extremist nutters could
code a working OS. It takes a fair amount of rational thinking.

Nah, I'm not descending to your level. Here's a brand new shovel. You
sweat and dig your own hole.

mike