Rui Miguel Silva Seabra wrote:

> You too.

> I still remember cheering when I read

> http://monkey.org/openbsd/archive/ports/0108/msg00460.html

>    * From: Theo de Raadt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>    * Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 12:11:00 -0600

>    * Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

>   > I am just curious - why exactly were all the DJB ports dropped?

>    Precisely because of what the commit message says:

>    > "Removed qmail; license does not permit modification [camield

>    > 2001-08-14]"

> Sadly you're too quick to launch the 'hypocrit' word...

> http://www.openbsd.org/4.2_packages/i386/zangband-2.6.2p1.tgz-long.html

> According to Sourceforge:

> http://sourceforge.net/projects/zangband

> License: Other/Proprietary License

> Rui

Nice try, but... every file in that CVS repository has:

http://zangband.cvs.sourceforge.net/zangband/zangband/src/main.c?revision=1.44&view=markup

~~SNIP~~

/*

* Copyright (c) 1997 Ben Harrison, and others

*

* This software may be copied and distributed for educational, research,

* and not for profit purposes provided that this copyright and statement

* are included in all such copies.

*/

~~SNIP~~

According to the licence header on each one of those files, I don't see any
reason why binary packages can't be made available...

Go away troll.. You're not welcome here...

-Nix Fan.