RMS wrote:

> I've been trying for a couple of years to get going a modified version
> of Firefox that won't offer to install any non-free plug-ins, but we
> don't have enough people to make this work very well.  If you would
> like to help, please let me know.  It is an important project.

Hahaha!!! Oh my god, this is just so fucking funny!

<< I've been trying for a couple of years to get people to castrate
themselves so it won't be possible for them to do "bad things(tm)",
but it does not seem to be working too well... If you would like to
help, please let me know.  It is an important project. >>

Eric.