> I should more precisely have said that the OpenBSD ports system
    > includes instructions for fetching, building and installing specific
    > non-free programs.

    Yes, that would be the truth.  What you did say, however,
    is not the truth.

What I said was the same thing, in different words.

When the ports system contains a recipe to build and install P, it's
natural to say that P is "included in the ports system".  You are
interpreting the word "included" in a very literal sense, but that's
not the only normal usage of the word.

As a courtesy to the OpenBSD developers, and avoid the risk of
confusion, I will try from now on to state this in a more precise way.