On 04/01/2008, Richard Stallman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>     This is the same with your recommended system GNU/Darwin:
>
>     http://www.gnu-darwin.org/index.php?page=ports
>
>     Who also contains instructions to install the such port system.
>
> Thank you for telling me about this problem.  I will talk with them
> about this ASAP.  I expect they will probably remove those.

While you are on it, please point your wget at
http://dynebolic.org/manual/x198.htm which refers to
http://lab.dyne.org/DyneModules, which suggests people to install
Skype, which I believe is non-free. Note that I use your definition of
the word 'suggest' here.

And more relevant to the discussion, I also find it hypocritical to
describe OpenBSD as suggesting non-free things, while the two GNU
flagships gcc and emacs contain code which sweeten the non-free
Windows experience.

And until all major distributions of Linux can be said to be truly
free by your definition, I would suggest that you stop calling them
GNU/Linux since this could certainly be taken as an endorsement or
even as a suggestion to install them.

                                  Jacob