Paul de Weerd wrote:
> I repeat : keep this onlist or out of my mailbox.

This one is on the list.

> | Oh.. so that is your argument; Just because you don't keep it in
> | distfiles doesn't make you any right. jolan is a developer of OpenBSD.
> | Look in here: http://mirrors.protection.cx/~jolan
>
> Oh will you please cut it out ? Everybody here knows that there is
> non-free software. Everybody also knows (some of) it runs on OpenBSD.
> And we all know that some people actually *use* the non-free software
> that is out there and that runs on OpenBSD.
>
> Jolan is an OpenBSD developer and he hosts a website. Oh boy oh boy oh
> boy. I'll have a firm talk with Jolan about how he can not do things
> that are unrelated to OpenBSD next to being an OpenBSD developer. And
> also that he can not mirror some files on his own website. BAD BAD
> Jolan.
>
> Yes, it really is very bad that Jolan committed all that non-free
> stuff to OpenBSD. How could he ! OpenBSD is not worth being called
> 'Free'. Jolan (and I'm sure you know a lot more examples) really is
> the bad guy here. Ehm, only thing is, I can't seem to find Jolans
> non-free stuff in the OpenBSD cvs repository. Maybe you can help me
> out and point me at this code ? I seem to recall asking you before...
And maybe I did.

> | Keeping it this way is mighty cunning, I might add.
>
> Yes, keeping OpenBSD free is indeed quite smart.
If (smart==cunning) OpenBSD=free|secure;

> Oooh ! I checked it out ! Whoohoo ! Guess what : YOU ARE WRONG. There
> is not a single bit not free in there. Not one. Zero. You see ?
> OpenBSD is free. All files in www/opera-flashplugin are *FREE*. Here's
> the files in that part of the tree :
>
>     o Makefile
>     o distinfo
>     o pkg/DESCR
>     o pkg/PLIST

Woohoo.. so I guess we have been talking about useless FREE textfiles
in the CVS. Great job kid!
> There's a total of 1154 bytes in those four files - ALL FREE.
>
> I challenged you to show me one single file that is non-free in the
> cvs repository as found on http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/src/
> and so far you've tried once and failed.
>
> Show us a non-free file or shut up.
Run make install on that directory (www/opera-flashplugin) and woohoo!

And remember to use: find /usr/local/lib -name libflashplayer.so

And without the trailing .*

- -1

iD8DBQFHgOHeRzTnZfDdIE8RAqCPAJ9Cq++8Nh/qfV9dIgLk5X1Rl0H89QCfd2Um
Oba9FWaOjUuBCmivgUF6gIQ=
=nN9E
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----