> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> >> Brett Lymn wrote:
> >
> >> So, regarding these claims of interoperability, can you put
> >> LDAP+Kerberos+DNS services on an OpenBSD in a network of Windows
> >> clients and removed the need for any other machines running AD?
> >
> > have a look at this:
> > http://www.kernel-panic.it/openbsd/pdc/

I'm not sure I fully understand:
I was under the impression that NT, up to NT 4, used the PDC/BDC
model, and W2K and later used AD. While the kernel-panic tutorial does
seem to address using OpenBSD to handle logins to NT4-compatible
domains (including logins to such domains from W2K/WXP clients), it
seems to me that it's not offering anything that's truly
interchangeable with AD. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Thanks and regards,
--ropers