Hello,

I'd like to use an Apache module, mod_proxy_http to build a reverse-proxy, see:

   http://www.apachetutor.org/admin/reverseproxies

This module requires the inclusion of several others, eg:

  LoadModule proxy_module      modules/mod_proxy.so
  LoadModule headers_module    modules/mod_headers.so
  LoadFile   /usr/lib/libxml2.so
  LoadModule proxy_html_module modules/mod_proxy_html.so

I'm running OpenBSD 4.3 stable on amd64.

It looks like the OpenBSD stock httpd inclues mod_proxy and
mod_headers, but not mod_proxy_http, or mod_proxy_html, and although
libxml2 seems to be available
as a package, httpd compains when one tries to "LoadFile" it as above.

Despite looking thru the FAQ and a few other places, I'm not finding
the documentation I would need to figure out how to add the modules
above.

Do I need to recompile httpd after adding new modules into the tree?

Any advice or pointers to documentation on this would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Don