gm_sjo wrote:
2008/10/10 Breen Ouellette <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
When you have proven yourself even 10% as helpful to the cause of OpenBSD as
Theo is, then maybe, just maybe, you are justified in criticizing his
tactics. I look forward to that point in time, but until then I really have
no reason to side with you, nor should anyone else who is informed on this
matter.

Dear lord, it's brainwashed minions such as yourself that make me
wonder why I continously donate money to the 'cause'. But of course,
that's irrelevant, right?

Your personal attack does not improve your standing in this matter. You are trying to deflect the issue: that you don't agree with Theo's tactics. Yet, you have failed to provide a single good reason for why people should believe you. Theo's trash talking about trashy vendors has a history of effectiveness, while the wishy washy avoidance that you advocate has never proven effective. Show us one vendor that has released documentation because OpenBSD developers and users sat back and waited quietly for it.

And again, what exactly was it that have you done for OpenBSD that makes your opinion worth listening to, let alone superior to Theo's?

Breeno