gm_sjo wrote:
2008/10/10 Breen Ouellette <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
When you have proven yourself even 10% as helpful to the cause of OpenBSD as
Theo is, then maybe, just maybe, you are justified in criticizing his
tactics. I look forward to that point in time, but until then I really have
no reason to side with you, nor should anyone else who is informed on this
matter.

Dear lord, it's brainwashed minions such as yourself that make me
wonder why I continously donate money to the 'cause'. But of course,
that's irrelevant, right?

breen and many others are not brainwashed, they are fed up with whining naysayers who want to dictate manners via the internet.

fucking do something useful instead of complaining about how someone else does it and maybe you'll *earn* some respect.