On 2008-10-27, Neko <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> its shows that some poor trolls here dont own ultraportables with no
> external drives, and use more than one os alternative.
>
> i pass data from bsd to fat 32 so in m$ its then copy onto ntfs,
> i have 1 disk - 8 os,
>
> nothing is being done , but more and more ultraportables sells,
>

> yes it could be resolv into using an ext2 partition instead, but that
> is not resolving a problem its going around it covering eyes and ears.
>
> my stuff works, its just a pain , and ffs driver in windooz cant
> read more than one disklabel.  bsd suggest using more than one partition,
> in that problem , one is the solution,  next time i wont RTFM, and do
> as i see fit because their more opinions than guidlines.
>
> now as for backwards bsd. why does freebsd write to ntfs? why does
> osx write to ntfs..  seems to me that is more some obstination done not
> to support it.

Why doesn't Windows write to UFS? See, UFS has been around much longer
than NTFS and the code is BSD licensed. Why don't you phone the MS
support and whine about them not supporting UFS? After all you paid them
and their ultimate goal is to please their customers, a goal which
OpenBSD doesn't have.
Alternatively you could ask them to send free documentation to the
OpenBSD developers.

Please send your code to tech@

> but shure a color-ls.pkg is more important if you ask me, SARCASTIC

Not getting your point here but please don't top-post.

Best regards,
Jona

--
Pond-erosa Puff wouldn't take no guff